Monday, June 30, 2008

WOW!

I've been tagged! Thank you Theresa for your comments on my card and your creativity on your blog.





Here goes:


1. I love rubber stamping but really have never gotten into scrapbooking.


2. I grew up in a small town in West Centra Wisconsin and although I love it there, I love the city.


3. My favorite movie of all time is "The Sound of Music"


4. I have 7 brothers and sisters.


5 My favorite SU! color combination is Pretty in Pink and Green Galore


6. I met my husband on the internet at Love@aol


7. I had never stamped before I held my first SU! party and I signed up to be a demonstrator after that 1st show.


Now - who am I going to tag? Really good question since I have never been tagged before.....hmmmmm


Jana Emmert - over at Stamp on This

Kathy White - at Kraftin' with Kathy

Nicole Kowalk - at Under the INKfluence
Tiffany Bauer - My Crafty World

Becky - Arctic Stamp Queen

Debbi Rippentrop - Debbi's Designs

Mercy Kerin - Lord Have Mercy

Have fun! And thank you for reading



1 comment:

Nicole said...

Wow, Deb! We've got a lot in common! Thanks for tagging me. :D

My Cardshow