Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Broken Printer/scanner

Okay so, the title should say it all....we have a multi-function printer/scanner/copier/fax and the LED screen went out last week. Which means, that I can't upload anything to my computer. Which in turn means, I can't post any new cards until I can scan and upload. I will be back as soon as I can. The guys at Geek Squad had to send it in to HP so it may take a little while.

I hope you all enjoyed your 4th! I know we did! We went to Canterbury Park to watch the horse races and then they have a phenomenal fireworks display. That was actually on the 3rd and we then watched our cities fireworks from our front lawn on teh 4th. My parents came into town and we had a wonderful time.

Happy Stampin'

1 comment:

Jennifer Chapin said...

Hi Deb! I just saw your comment on my blog -- thanks!

I added Feedblitz, so if you want to subscribe you can. Thanks for the idea! :)

My Cardshow