Tuesday, June 3, 2008

SU! Please keep River Rock

I know I haven't posted many cards lately and I'm sorry...I have been stamping though and have come up with some cards but.....

They are my convention swaps so I can't show you yet. I did get some personal ones done as well and here is one of them.




I stamped this card for my May Stampers 10 swap that my upline Nancy has. here is the recipe

Stamps: Baroque Motifs
Ink: Night of Navy, River Rock
Paper: River Rock, Night Of Navy, Ginger Blossoms DSP
Accessories: Paper Crimper, Paper Piercer, Corner Rounder

I really like how it turned out even though it looks sloppy in the uploaded picture, it looks very crisp and clean IRL.

Thanks for looking and Have a blessed Stampin' Up! Day

3 comments:

Jana O'Brien said...

Love the colors! I really love the In Colors this year, so it will be hard to give them up.

Kathy W said...

I like how you stamped on dsp, convention swaps good for you, I will probably wait until retirement list and then it will still be July I am sure

Unknown said...

Great card!!! I really love the In Colors this year and don't want to see them go!!!! I know I will love the new ones just as much!!

My Cardshow