Friday, September 26, 2008

Weddings and Chocolate


This is the card I made for the wedding Cam is at this weekend in Arizona (Yes, he is in AZ without me) Their invitations were chocolate and gold and very simple and elegant. This is the card I envisioned when we got their invite. I even did a vanilla envelope with Chocolate baroque swirls on it and gold flowers. I love the way it turned out (which is unusual for me). If only I could figure out how to get these pictures to turn out as well as the card did.


Stamp Set: Baroque Motifs

Ink: Encore Gold

Paper: Chocolate Chip

Accessories: Chocolate Satin Ribbon - Retired SU!, Gold EP


This is the second one - to keep here, I wasn't sure which one I liked better but Cam picked the first one.


Which one do you like?



12 comments:

Jana O'Brien said...

Just beautiful, Deb! And so elegant. Love the wide bow.

Deanne Stewart-Mills said...

Hi Deb,
Thanks for popping in to my blog and leaving a comment. lol about the speed. I have been out of the workforce now for 9 years and, incredibly, I actually type faster now than I did then. Go figure!

I like the card without the word on it, but they are both lovely.

Deanne
xx

Anonymous said...

They are both very beautiful!

Nice work!!!!!

Kathy W said...

GORGEOUS!!!

Debbi said...

Love them both!! What a gorgeous ribbon!

Oma said...

They are both beautiful and very elegant!

Staciestamps said...

Totally beautiful!!!! I just recently used the same set for a wedding card, too. This is fantastic and elegant!

Anonymous said...

I like the first one as well. Great card!

I'm one of your blog roll sisters.

Anonymous said...

I really like this bow...will have to try it!

Jennifer Orbaker said...

Beautiful cards! I love the colors.

Lynn Put said...

Very pretty! The gold embossing looks fantastic with the Chocolate Chip on both of these cards!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

MacKenzie said...

I love the chocolate and gold combo. So elegant. Nice job!

My Cardshow