Saturday, May 9, 2009

Easter a little late

Like I said when I started posting again last week, I have been stamping some but not posting. Here is the card my hostess club made for March. I loved the colors together and the simple elegance. Again, I love the texture plates for my Big Shot and of course the new Eyelet border punch! I have openings for my new hostess clubs coming up so if your in the Minneapolis/St. Paul MN area, see my calendar for details. If your outside this area, I do offer a virtual hostess option. Email me for details.

Stamps: Special Blessings
Ink: Elegant Eggplant
Paper: Elegant Eggplant, So Saffron, Whisper White
Accessories: Eyelet Border Punch, White organze/satin ribbon, ticket corner punch


2 comments:

Jana O'Brien said...

I love the color combo and the way the ribbon looks over the saffron layer!

Kathy W said...

great card, I have this set on my wishlist!

My Cardshow