Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Mini Stamp-A-Stack

First, I need to apologize for not blogging in the last 6 months or more. Life took over. The good news is, that I have at least 5 cards ready to post over the next week and more to come!


Here is the first card that we made in the mini Stamp-A-Stack that I did for our church Women of Faith and Love group. Thank you ladies for a great time!

Stamp Set: Simple Friendship, All Holidays

Ink: Baja Breeze

Paper: Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Parisan Breeze DSP

Accessories: Whisper White Organza Ribbon, Rhinestone Brads, paper piercer

I love love love the Parisian Breeze Designer Paper. The texture (that I know you can't see) gives the card dimension and elegance.

Thank you for looking!

2 comments:

Jana O'Brien said...

So pretty, Deb! Welcome back!

Kathy W said...

second that Welcome back and love the card- like the bling you used.

My Cardshow